Ted & Dave Custom Golf Covid-19 Safety Protocols
The health and safety of our customers and staff is the number one priority here at Ted & Dave Custom Golf. As such, we will be implementing several policies and procedures upon our re-opening.
These policies and procedures include:
- Standard government information regarding health and symptoms of illness will be posted. If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness or have come into near contact with anyone experiencing symptoms or illness (fever, sore throat, cough, runny nose or difficulty breathing), you must reschedule your appointments.
- No additional persons will be allowed to attend a fitting (coaches, friends, etc.).
- Customers are to arrive at their scheduled appointment time. If early, please wait in your car until your stated time.
- Customers are allowed and encouraged to bring any PPE they choose.
- Customers can bring existing clubs, shoes, glove as per normal.
- Contact with equipment will be limited to grips only.
- Hand sanitizer must be used before and after fitting.
- Social distancing guidelines with customers and staff must always be maintained.
- All equipment will be cleaned prior to and after each fitting. This will include grips, clubheads, shafts, balls, and tees. 15-20 minutes will be scheduled after each fitting to clean and sanitize.
- Ted & Dave Custom Golf will increase the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting throughout the day (common areas, door handles, all surfaces, bathrooms, etc.).
- Certain areas will be accessible by employees (i.e. spec table).
- Staff to wear masks if requested by customer.
- Remove any chairs/couches.
- Bay doors will always be left open, so they are not touched.
- Where possible all doors will be left open to reduce contact points.
These are just some of the policies and procedures Ted & Dave Custom Golf is implementing as we begin to re-open. We will continue to closely monitor all levels of government and local authorities across Canada and introduce all necessary precautions as required.